viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

moulin rouge

-Love is just a game...
-I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me!
-The only way of loving me baby is to pay a lovely fee.
-Just one night, give me just one night.
-There's no way, cause you can't pay.
-In the name of love! One night in the name of love!
-You crazy fool, I won't give in to you.
-Don't, leave me this way. I can't survive, without your sweet love, oh baby, don't leave me this way.
-You'd think that people would've had enough of silly love songs...
-I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.
-Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs..
-Well what's wrong with that? I like to know. Cause here I go again.. Love lifts us up where we belong! Where eagles fly, on a mountain high!
-Love makes us act like we are fools. Throw our lives away, for one happy day.
-We could be heroes.. Just for one day.
-... You, you will be mean.
-No, I won't.
-And I, I'll drink all the time...
-We should be lovers...
-We can't do that.
-We should be lovers! And that's a fact.
-Though nothing would keep us together.
-We could steal time..
-Just for one day.
-We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We can be heroes...
-Just because I.. will always love you..
-I... Can't help loving..
-... You
-How wonderful life is...
-Now you're in the world.

No hay comentarios: