lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

nothing really matters

Don't ask me what I was before, if I was anything at all it's nothing you can know about me now.
I wanna play the game, I want the friction!
Is there someone you should be? Did you think I was just fooling around with you? But honestly.
Come up on different streets, they both were streets of shame, both dirty, both mean, and the dream was just the same. And I dreamed your dream for you, and now your dream is real. How can you look at me as if I was just another one of your deals?
-confusion will be my epitaph!
Was there any that you liked? Was there any that you didn't fake? Write down all the things that you'd like to be, write down all the things that you don't believe, write down all the places you'd like to see, write down anything that you want; is yesterday, tomorrow, today? Is nothing gonna change the way?
Because it's hard to think I'll never get another chance to hold you.
He says I'm obsessed, I say I'm in love...hold me, you've done it now; now send me way out. I feel insecure and desperate, but not right now, I feel it now and you don't see the way I see.
Our hopes and expectations, black holes and revelations.
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how.
Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray.
Maybe I just want to breath, maybe I just don't believe, maybe you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see.
You put my feet back on the ground, did you know you brought me around?
Silly words that I can't live without...
It's already been sung, but it can't be said enough. All you need is love.
Can you see that I am needing, begging for so much more than you could ever give? And I don't want you to adore me, don't want you to ignore me when it pleases you.
Well, I don't mind if you don't mind, 'cause I don't shine if you don't shine; before you jump tell me what you find when you read my mind.
There's always something that makes you guilty. There's still something that you're dying to tell me.
Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you?
I will let you know when I've had enough of you.
Love is so confusing there's no peace of mind... if I fear I'm losing you it's just no good, you teasing like you do.
There's some kind of magic inside you that keeps me from running, but just keep it coming.
Let me give the world to you, my love. Let me show you what I'm thinking of. Times are hard and we're the last in line!
Honey, I'm just a fool, now you know. Darling, I'll never be true, you see for so long I was blue. I'm not the only one...and if I hurt, then you will too. Honey, I always lose.
But you are, and nothing else compares.
The time to hesitate is through, no time to wallow in the mire. Try now, we can only lose and our love become a funeral pyre.
(You blame yourself for what you can't ignore)
I wish you only knew how good it is to see you!
When your heart is not able let me show you how much I care.
Hold me, and make it the truth,...that when all is lost there will be you. Because to the universe I don't mean a thing, and there's just one word that I still believe and it's love.
It doesn't matter what you do, I know I'll never really get inside of you to make your eyes catch fire the way they should, the way the blue could pull me in. If they only would, if they only would at least I'd lose this sense of sensing something else that hides away from me and you.
I don't want to be anything believed, a million watts of sound can't compare.
But I can't help the feeling. I could blow through the ceiling, if I just turn and run...and it wears me out.
If I could be who you wanted all the time.

2 comentarios:

aburrida dijo...

The waiting drove me mad...youre finally here and Im a mess
I take your entrance back...cant let you roam inside my head
I dont want to take what you can give...
I would rather starve than eat your bread...
I would rather run but I cant walk...
Guess Ill lie alone just like before...

Ill take the firmest path...oh, and I must refuse your test
A-push me and I will resist...this behaviors not unique
I dont want to hear from those who know...
They can buy, but cant put on my clothes...
I dont want to limp for them to walk...
Never would have known of me before...
I dont want to be held in your debt...
And Ill pay it off in blood, let I be wed...
And Im already cut up and half dead...
Ill end up alone like I began...

Everything has changed, absolutely nothings changed
Take my hand, not my picture, spilled my tincture

I dont want to take what you can give...
I would rather starve than eat your breast...
All the things that others want for me...
Cant buy what I want because its free... (2x)
Cant be what you want because im...

I aint sposed to be just fun
Oh, to live and die, let it be done
I figure Ill be damned, all alone like I began...

Its your move now...
I thought you were a friend, but I guess i, I guess I hate you...

Anónimo dijo...

tan precisa.