jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

-Receso de verano-

Y en un popurrí:

-

And maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you.
Baby, I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time
and hung me on a line,
maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you!
.
Think I'd like to stay for a minute longer.
Would you like to stay for a minute longer?
I miss you now,
feel numb wanna hold you,
wanna tell you that you'll be alright.
Helpless it's gonna get us, before it gets us
I wanna kiss you goodbye.
Now I'm ready to close my eyes,
and now I'm ready to close my mind,
and now I'm ready to feel your hand,
and lose my heart on the burning sands.
Happy, you're free... alright
Love. Pain. Sun. Rain... alright
Give. Take. Time. Place... alright
The first time, ever I kissed your mouth,
I felt the earth, move in my hands
like the trembling heart, of a captive bird.
That was at my command, my love.
Here it comes again,
like the first time again.
I can't sleep
I watch the rain
but I'm happy again.
How can this be?
Why did this feeling creep on up on me?
You're my Sunday.
You make my Monday, come alive
just like Tuesday, you're a new day
that wakes me up.
Wednesday's raining,
Thursday's yearning
for Friday nights.
Then it all ends at the weekend, you're my star.
And the sun sets in the sky,
you're the apple of my eye.
If the bomb goes off again
in my brain or on the train,
I hope that I'm with you
'cause I wouldn't know what to do.
(it means nothing, if I haven't got you)

No hay comentarios: