domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Joel: I really need to go. I should catch my ride.
Clementine: So go.
Joel: I did. I walked out the door. I was too nervous. I thought, maybe you were a nut. But you were exciting. I felt like I was a scared little kid.
Clementine: You were scared?
Joel: Yeah. I thought you knew that about me. I ran back to the bonfire, trying to outrun my humiliation.
Clementine: Was it something I said?
Joel: Yeah, you said "so go". Said it with such disdain, you know?
Clementine: Oh, I'm sorry.
Joel: It's ok.
Clementine: I wish you had stayed.
Joel: I wish I had stayed to. I swear to god I wish I had stayed. I wish I had done a lot of things. I wish... I wish I had stayed.
Clementine: Joely? What if you stayed this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory left.
Clementine: Come back and make up a goodbye at least. Pretend we had one.


Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating...

...everybody's gotta learn sometimes.

1 comentario:

sebastián dijo...

leo tu blog.

es un hecho