sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

rejection

What do you do when you know something's bad for you but you still can't let go? I was naive, your love was like candy artificially sweet. I was deceived by the wrapping, got caught in your web and I learned how to bleed. I was prey in your bed and devoured completely.
And it hurts my soul cause I can't let go, all these walls are caving in. I can't stop my suffering, I hate to show that I lost control 'cause I, I keep going right back to the one thing that I need to walk away from.
I need to get away from you, need to walk away from you, get away, walk away, walk away.
I should have known that I was used for amusement. Couldn't see through the smoke, it was all an illusion. Now I've been licking my wounds but the venom seeps deeper. We both can seduce, but, darling, you hold me prisoner.
I'm about to break, I can't stop this ache. I'm addicted to your allure and I'm fiending for a cure. Every step I take leads to one mistake, I keep going right back to the one thing that I need. I can't mend this torn state I'm in, getting nothing in return. What did I do to deserve the pain of this slow burn? And everywhere I turn, I keep going right back to the one thing that I need to walk away from, I need to get away from you, need to walk away from you.
Every time I try to grasp for air I am smothered in despair. It's never over, seems I'll never wake from this nightmare, I let out a silent prayer: Let it be over.
Inside I'm screaming, begging, pleading no more. Now what to do? My heart has been bruised, so sad but it's true...each beat reminds me of you.
It hurts my soul, cause I can't let go!

2 comentarios:

Julián dijo...

Me gustan mucho los blogs con textos y/o letras de csnciones en inglés. Es una linda manera de abrirse, excepto cuando mis conocidos publican la letra de Womanizer, la cual es, por supuesto, para nada reflexiva... *intenta ser bueno* pero uno en su blog hace lo que quiere, si es para divertirse. Además, el blog de uno, es de uno, es de uno. Je, je ( :| ) Bueno, te dejo... Ah, estoy en Séptimo A, en el Sagrado Corazón... Espero que vos también vayas ahí.

Goodbye little cosa :)

sebastián dijo...

vas a leer mi blog alguna vez?

malvada